Fabritek has the largest dedicated fabrication facility in the area filled with highly skilled welders, fabricators and machinists. Our professional and knowledgeable project management team utilizes a long list of capabilities and large capacity. We work with all types of material including stainless steels for the food industry, various types of aluminum for aerospace and alloy steels for drilling and mining.
Our company was one of the first machine shops to own and operate a waterjet back in 1997. Today our water jet team has accrued over 24 years of waterjet machining experience. During that time we have developed a dedicated waterjet production area and maximized the capabilities of our waterjet machining centers. Our customers have come to expect the best quality at a great price with quicker lead times than any of our competitors.
Today we have a maximum working envelope of 6′ x 12′. Edge taper is controlled with an articulating head which automatically compensates for draft angle to give your parts a perfectly straight edge. We routinely machine everything from alloy steels to aluminum, plastic, rubber, stone, glass, and MMCs. We typically cut less than 4″ of material but our machines are capable of piercing over 8″ of steel.
We prefer water jets due to their versatility and accuracy. Waterjet machined parts have no heat affected zone which is sometimes advantageous over laser and plasma especially when it comes to aluminum, copper, brass, plastics, and laminates.
Fabrication Equipment List
Mori Seiki NT 4300/1500SZM
- 5 axis 2 chucks (15”) 100 Tool Changer
- 28.7” swing x 59” between centers
- Lower turret w/live tools & gear hobbing
- 3.50 Bar Capacity
- 450 Ampere Miller Pipe Pro RMD/ProPulse TIG / GMAW / GMAW-P / GMAW-S (modified)
- 450 Ampere Miller Axcess RMD and ProPulse CVDC GMAW
- 450 Ampere Miller Deltaweld 451 CVDC GMAW
- 450 Ampere Miller MP-450E CVDC GMAW
- 300 Ampere Miller Synchrowave ACDC SMAW GTAW
- 300 Ampere Miller 300A/BP ACDC SMAW GTAW
- 300 Ampere PowCon Inverter CVDC SMAW GMAW
- 300 Ampere Miller Trailblazer 44D Portable Diesel AC\DCSMAW GTAW w\Remote High Frequency and WaterCooler.
- 250 Ampere Miller Dialarc HF ACDC SMAW GTAW
- 250 Ampere Miller Dialarc HF-P ACDC SMAW GTAW
- (2) 250 Ampere Miller Trailblazer 250G Portable Gas AC\DC SMAW SMAW GTAW GMAW w/ Remote GMAW wire feeders
- 225 Ampere Miller Thunderbolt CCAC SMAW
- (4) 200 Ampere Miller MM-200 CVDC GMAW
- (3) 250 Ampere Miller MM-250 CVDC GMAW
- 200 Ampere Miller CP-200 CVDC GMAW
- 90 Ampere Miller Sidekick CVDC SMAW
- Wrap Bender, PINES #2 SERIES 112 ι3″ x 0.109 wall round tubing , 2″ pipe, ∼2-1/2″ square tubing 12″ max radius x 180 deg bend.
- Ram Type Bender, capacity 1″ dia. x 11 ga. TW Tubing 90 deg. bend
- One Shot Bender (Enerpac B-340) 1-1/4″ to 4″ tooling for 3/4″ – 2″ hydraulic tubing.
- Hossfeld Bender #2 – Angles to 2 x 2 x 3/16, Flats to 1/2 x 4 1/2, Bar to 1 1/4 round or square, Pipe & conduit to 2″
- Koike PLP 2000 with KAR CNC X Control2 Flame Torches, 6′ x 12′, 8″ Max thickness, up to 400 ipm cutting speed.
- Plasma Cutting Machine, 100 Amp Hypertherm PowerMax 1650 G-3, 3/4″ Steel, 1″ Aluminum, 3/4″ Stainless
- Plasma – Thermal Dynamics, Cutmaster 40 Amp 1/2″ thk.
- Phillips/Haeger 618 Plus (6 ton capacity, 18″ throat depth)
- Geka Hydraulic, 100SD-24 110 Ton, 24″ throat with Coping Attachment Punch-1 3/8″ dia. thru 7/8″ thick PL, 4″ Max. dia thru 1/4″ Bar Shear-1″ Max Thick (16″) x 24″ Max Width Auto Cycle
- Hyd-Mech, S-25 w/Auto cycle hydraulic feed
- Capacity: Rounds: 18″
- Rectangular or structural shapes: 18″ x 27″
- Miter cut to 60 deg., 10 hp Blade Drive
- Buffalo, Angle: 3″ x 3″ x 3/8″, Bar 1″ x 6″, Pipe: 2″ Sch 40 pipe 5 BROCH-09 corrected.doc 9/9/2009
- Paint Room * Binks * 14’w x 26’l x 9’h capacity
- Paint Booth 10’w X 10’l X 9’ h capacity
- Ransburg Electrostatic Painting System No 2 gun 100 KV REA IV 60 KV to 95% paint utilization.
- Abrasive Blast Room *Empire* 650 System 15’w x 40′ l X 12′ h capacity. Environmental systems and automatic media recovery.
- Abrasive Blast Cabinet *Empire* Glass Bead Pressure System 48″‘l x 36″ w X 30″ h capacity
Our team can manufacture parts from paper prints, solid models or we can design and build a complete manufactured turn-key solution to meet your production needs.