Industrial repair is the oldest division of our company and our team of highly skilled veteran machinists have been helping our customers solve problems since 1964.
We prefer to build long-term relationships with our customers so that we can not only offer repair-services but complete maintenance solutions. Many of our customers have a limited maintenance staff or no staff at all. We are accessible to our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the emergency repair line (540) 664-1097.
In addition to our repair facility which is located in Winchester, VA we have portable mills and mobile welding equipment ready for on-site repairs.
Once the scope of the repair has been examined, we work to provide the best and most timely course of action. For on-site repair we assemble a team of machinists and/or fabricators as specified by the scope of work.
Typical Repair Services
- Abrasive Blasting
- Auger Repair
- Bearing Area and Journal Repair
- Bearing Replacement
- Construction Equipment Repair
- Equipment Setup and Alignment
- Feed Screw Repair
- Hydraulic Cylinder Repair
- Hydraulic Machinery Repair
- Industrial Gearbox Repair and Rebuild
- On-Site Machining
- On-Site Repair
- On-Site Welding and Fabrication
- Paint and Powdercoat
- Printing Press and Machine Repair
- Rebuilding and Retrofitting
- Reverse Engineering
- Roll Repair and Regrind
- Sheet Metal Modification and Repair
- Shrink Fitting
- Splined Shaft, U-Joints & Machine Linkage
- Spray Welding
- Thread Repair
- Tool, Die and Mold Repair
- Tramming of Equipment and Rolls