From aerospace to microwave Sub Harmonically-pumped mixers (SHM), we seek the highest levels of CNC work available. Our facility is AS9100C and ISO-9001 certified and we use the latest CAD-CAM software available from GibbsCAM and Espirit in addition to solid modeling software from AutoCad. We track jobs through our facilities using a custom software developed, perfected, and maintained by our current President/CEO Rob Hahn.
Specializing in mid to large volume production CNC machining of aluminum, steel, titanium, and alloy steels, we can accommodate a wide variety of parts with a huge work envelope in turning and milling. We have EDMs both wire and sinker, and CNC grinding capability.
Quick setup changes have allowed us to greatly reduce the cost to our customers and stay competitive in the industry. We operate 2 manned shifts and a largely unmanned third shift for lights-out machining.
Recently, we have tackled complex jobs with lead times that some would describe as impossible. We are proud to be on the cutting edge of CNC technology and encourage all new customers to come take a tour of our facility and experience first hand the many machining services we offer!
- We recommend customers supply complete drawings made professionally.
- Customers responding by email are advised to send drawings that can be viewed by AutoCad but pdf files can be used for budget pricing.
- If solid model files are available please supply them. Models greatly speed up the quoting process reduce setup time (lower cost to your company).
- Requested delivery date.
- Advise if material certification is required.
- Please specify the level of inspection required.
- 100% inspection Full documentation
- 100% inspection no documentation
- Production lot inspection